Delicate Dots Nail Art

15 May 2013

Hi Everyone!

For today's post, I went with something I am comfortable with... Dots!




I also finally got my hands on a few polishes from the OPI Euro Centrale collection! I've been seeing lots of swatches and I just had to pick up a few of my favourites from the collection!

To create this look:
  • I started with 2 coats of My Vampire is Buff by OPI
  • Using a dotting tool, I added the various sized dots to create the pattern with Suzi's Hungary Again! by OPI
  • As always, I sealed the nail art with Seche Vite


Thanks for reading today's post!

- Hetal

14 comments:

  1. Super cute manicure! I really like it since I'm a fan of anything with dots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I love dots too.. they're a very easy way to get beautiful nail art!

      Delete
  2. Love it, so childish and innocent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and I'd also like to say I appreciate that you give a little break down on how you did the design/art...a lot of blogs don't and since I am such a novice it's nice to see how you executed the design and it makes me more likely to attempt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Jenna! I am glad you find my explanations useful! I will definitely keep doing that.

      Delete
  4. I have just found your blog and love this design! Stamping wise the best advice I can give a fellow nail blogger is speed. the faster you paint, scrape, press and stamp the better finish you get, and practice makes perfect it took me several attempts with Konad stamping.

    I'm definitely following you!
    http://lolanailedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and your advice! I will keep practicing! And trying out different nail polishes.. maybe the one I am using is drying too quickly?

      Thanks for following! I will definitely check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  5. This is really cute! I like simple manicures and the colors and pattern give off such an adorable vibe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning! I love dots!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top