Neckties Nail Art

16 June 2013

Hey Everyone! I have been meaning to post for a while now but I just haven't been feeling up to it for the past 2 weeks! However, as lazy as I am, I could not miss posting about Father's Day. Today's nail art is simple and very traditional in terms of images you would associate with Father's Day... a neck tie!

As you may have guessed, this post is dedicated to my dad. He has always pushed me and inspired me to be the best I can be in every endeavour and to never quit! He has always been very supportive of me and been a huge motivator throughout my life. In fact, he shares every single blog post on his Facebook and shares my nail art with all his friends so that I can get more followers! Thank you for being such an amazing dad! :)




For the first time ever... I used acrylic paints to create the nail art!! It was much easier to work with than nail polish but I definitely need more practice to create neater nail art.

To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of fill the gap ridge filler by essie followed by 2 coats of blanc by essie
  • I then created the neck tie shapes using black acrylic paint. Once it was dry, I added the other colours and designs with different coloured acrylic paints. I finished the nail art by outlining each shape in black acrylic paint. 
  • I sealed it all with a coat of good to go top coat by essie.

Hope you liked today's post! I will definitely post more over the next couple days so be sure to check in! And a Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!

- Hetal

6 comments:

  1. These neck ties are the cutest ever! :)
    And your post you so, so sweet! Your dad actually reminds me of my own (very supportive) Dad - he also shares my posts just 'cause he's so proud ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Mina!! And our dads are super sweet lol!

      Delete
  2. This is too cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top