Yellow Gradient Nail Art

3 September 2013

Hey Everyone!

I recently got 2 new yellow polishes... a bright yellow and a pastel yellow... and I knew I wanted to use both shades for today's manicure. My original idea involved creating some geometric shapes with the 2 shades of yellow and white but it was super subtle and didn't look great.

So I ended up with this gorgeous yellow ombre! It looked a little plain so I added 2 black rhinestones to complete the look! I really love how it turned out so I have a lot of pictures for you all today!





To create this look:
  • I started with one coat of all in one base by essie followed by 2 coats of blanc by essie
  • I then created a gradient/ombre using a makeup sponge and the following colours: blanc by essie, pina colada by Covergirl and lemon drop by Covergirl
  • I added 2 black round rhinestones on each nail and finished off the manicure with a healthy coat of good to go top coat by essie
.



I really really love this look and I keep staring at my nails!!! For some reason they remind of me of butter popcorn!!! What do you think of this simple ombre? :)

- Hetal

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top