Halloween Nail Art - Spider Webs...eek!

27 October 2013

Hey everyone! Another halloween nail art post... this time a little more complex than a striped manicure! I've got spider webs on top of a super cute polka dot background!






I started with a base of blanc by essie and Orange Oasis by Covergirl on alternating fingers and added polka dots with the opposite colour. I then added the spider webs and the word EEK with black acrylic paint! I finished the nail art with a coat of essie's matte about you top coat!

I only wish the webs were a little neater.... :( next time I guess!





This design was inspired by one of my favourite cookie decorators... Lizy B Bakes! THIS is the cookie set that I copied from... leaving out the hanging spider! Below is a collage with a picture of the cookies...





Hope you enjoyed today's post! Look out for more tomorrowwwww! :)

- Hetal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top