Diamond Glitter Nail Art

23 March 2014

Hi Everyone!

I have skittlette for you today featuring another NOPI Shade from the 2014 launch of core colours... Be Awesome! This is beautiful glitter topper with diamond glitters in 4 different colours: turquoise, purple, pink and silver. I decided to pair this with one of my new favourite polishes, Sweet Surrender by NOPI. Click here for the skittlette I created with Sweet Surrender.

Nicole by OPI Be Awesome


When applied like a normal glitter topper, it applies very unevenly and looks sparse as there are no other glitter shapes in the polish. So I decided to create a glitter placement mani... I picked out the turquoise and purple glitters in Be Awesome to match my accent ring finger. I also added pink diamond glitters to my pointer and pinky fingers to complete the look. The glitters are very reflective and the pinks are holographic!

I used two OPI liquid sand shades to create a textured glitter gradient accent nail. The colours I used are Can't Let Go and Tiffany Case by OPI.

And as I mentioned, the base colour is Sweet Surrender by NOPI.

NOPI Be Awesome

Nicole by OPI Be Awesome


I still have a few more shades from NOPI's recent core colours release that I will be showing you paired with some nail art! What do you think of this look?

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

8 comments:

  1. Cute mani! I especially love what you did with Be Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Niki! I appreciate such comments! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that glitter placement! This looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Stephanie! I love it too.. didn't want to take it off!

      Delete
  3. Love how you did the glitter placement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design, I love how you added the glitter particles. You have a beautiful blog and lovely nail designs, so I am one of your new followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am glad you like my posts and are following me! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top