Stamping Plate Review - Hearts Nail Art

13 February 2015

Hi Everyone! I have not one but TWO nail art looks for you today featuring the Pueen 41 stamping plate. I kept the concept very simple... a pink base and with stamped designs in a white polish. Since it's February and Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I figured hearts were the best option to go with!

The base colour in both nail art looks is Pinking Out the Window from the new China Glaze Road Trip (Spring 2015) Collection. And remember I am giving away this entire collection right here!



I pulled up Pueen 41 and couldn't decide which particular image I liked so I ended up picking two! To stamp the designs I used my newly purchased Whiteout by Rica... let me tell you that it is an amazing white polish that stamps perfectly opaque! I would recommend investing in a bottle if you enjoy stamping. Both the Pueen stamping plates and the Rica polishes are available for purchase at Harlow & Co.



China Glaze Pinking Out the Window



Stamped Hearts Nail Art


Hope you enjoyed this short and simple post.



- Hetal

9 comments:

  1. Both are cute. I really like the ones with all those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Love the 1st design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mili :) I really like how the hearts isn't in your face in the first design.

      Delete
  3. The patterns are fantastic and the base polish gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked first one more coz it's different. But what I like most is that polish colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trouble With Reputation Management? Utilize These Tips!
    Numerous individuals start a new business not understanding that one slip-up can cost them beyond all doubt. Your notoriety is everything, and realizing how to oversee it is imperative so as to succeed. On the off chance that you might want tips and thoughts on the best way to all the more likely deal with your business notoriety, at that point you have to peruse the accompanying article. Proceed ahead for incredible business tips on notoriety the board. satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top